Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions for the supply of training services by RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd are deemed to be accepted by the Client upon the booking of services supplied by RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd.
- Where RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd arranges for an instructor to deliver services on the Client’s premises or site, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that they are protected by sufficient and adequate insurance against employer’s liability and third party risks arising during or related to the supply of training requirements of the Client.
- Where RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd arranges for an instructor to deliver training on the Client’s premises, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that they have the facilities available as specified on the ‘on site course criteria form’ which is issued along with the booking form.
- RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd reserves the right to prevent delegates from attending a course, or to expel them from a course if their behaviour is deemed as inappropriate or disruptive. The instructor’s word is final.
- RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd must be informed in writing of any medical condition which may affect them or others (e.g. epilepsy, diabetes). RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd will keep such information in confidence. In addition for courses which involve physical activity, it is the responsibility of each trainee to take appropriate medical advice that they are fit to take part.
- All delegates must be able to understand both spoken and written English in order to understand a course, unless the course is being conducted by one of our Romanian, Hungarian , polish , Albanian , italian, greek instructors to help eastern european staff with interpretation services.
- The Client will accept full responsibility for all statutory requirements placed upon a Client by the relevant governing bodies and the Acts including the maintenance and safety of vehicles, plant, lifting equipment, protective clothing and all applicable insurances including any loss, injury or damage sustained during the course or training, or arising out of neglect and/or breach of statutory duty by the Client or any other way.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the training facilities, equipment and conditions are appropriate to the training provision as indicated on the appropriate ‘onsite booking form’. RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd or designated company representatives reserves the right to abandon/discontinue or rearrange the provision of training where such circumstances prevail that would affect the quality of the training provided. This includes the provision of faulty equipment and plant without relevant test certificates. In the event of cancellations/re-organisation, the Client is responsible for the costs incurred.
- All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT. All invoices must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date and shall thereafter be subject to the provisions of the Commercial Debts (Late Payment of Invoices) Regulations 1998. No certificates or course reports will be issued until payment has been received in full.
- All joining instructions will be forwarded following receipt of a correctly completed and signed booking form or payment.
- RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd reserves the right to make changes to programmes, training, dates, venues and fees at any time as necessary. RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd will endeavour to provide a specific trainer for all the period of the.
- RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd accepts no liability for loss where caused by its own negligence. Such loss shall be limited to the contract value and RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd will not be liable for further or consequential loss caused.
- Where a firm or a private individual booking is subsequently cancelled, altered or rebooked to another date by you, RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd reserves the right to apply the following charges:
Notice received more than 28 days before the course start date, there will be no charge for the firm or a private individual.
Notice received 15 – 28 days before the course start date, 80% of the agreed price must be paid to RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd.
Notice received 8 – 14 days before the course start date, 50% of the agreed price must be paid to RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd.
Notice received 7 days or less before the course start date, a 100% of agreed price must be paid to RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd to cover all costs lost. All notice must be in writing via email or post. The date that RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd receives the written notice of cancellation or amendment will be regarded as the date the notice has been made and appropriate charges will be applied. However, candidate substitutions may be made prior to the course start date.
No credit, transfer or rebooking credit will be given for any failure to attend a course or arrive before the course start time, for whatever reason, where no prior notice has been received so there for a full charge of agreed price will also be invoiced to the client.
Under late payment regulations 1998 you the person (company representative) filling in the form will be liable to pay 20% of the sum owned, additional fees for debt collectors plus £ 70.00 additional payment for time wasted to and seeking advice from experts of how to gain the payment from you.
13. RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd reserves the right not to send out any certification until full payment for the course has been made. The cost for replacement ID Cards and Certificates is £35.00 + vat including postage.
14. RF FORKLIFT TRAINING Ltd cannot guarantee that the food it provides is suitable for all allergy sufferers and therefore cannot take responsibility for food that may affect allergy sufferers. All food may contain nuts.