- Dramatically improve the quality of skills forklift by bringing organisation-wide consistency and discipline to how drive forklift prepared for, structured, and executed
- Drive revenue and business performance by helping increase close ratios for new clients and expand business for existing warehouses
- By the end of each course, candidates will be able to
discuss and demonstrate:
- Safe and efficient operation of a lift truck
within the workplace, including their duties under the
Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act 1974 and the risks
associated with truck use.
- Pre-use inspection, appropriate maintenance tasks and
- Authorisation to operate arrangements.
Similar to all of RF-Education training programs, content for consultative forklift training is highly customised to any level, from new to experienced forklift/counterbalance lift truck people, their managers, and executive management
Available through 1-2 day classroom delivery (RF-Education-led or train-the-trainer), one-on-one coaching; wide variety of relevant training and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.